Friday, March 21, 2008

A moment to ourselves...




We had to go to St. George and had some time to have a picnic by the temple. It was nice. Rustin, of course fell asleep and Kempton stopped for a minute to hug him (cute). We were by some trees that were blossoming so we sang popcorn on the apricot tree and Sariah danced around in the flowers that were falling to the ground. My favorite part is when we were explaining to Sariah that it is Springtime and she cried (surprising I know) because the grass did not have springs in it and it was just plain old grass. Why does Mother Nature make her seasons so confusing???

5 comments:

Clark Family said...

Try linking to this and see if you can get my blog! Love your blog! -Love, Shayna

Kathy Twitchell said...

Hey Sarah! I saw your blog link on Shayna's blog. I love all your cute pix...my favorite would be Kempton in his cowboy boots and jammies and Sariah dancing at the temple. How have you been? Do you still go to the gym? I usually go at 9 everyday to whatever class is going. It would be fun to go together, when do you go? Sounds like you guys are way busy, if you ever need a baby sitter so you can go on a date, let me know cause I would love to! chekc out our blog...www.thetwitchell.blogspot.com!

cami said...

hey girl how are things goin? I havn't talk to you for a while. That looks like a fun time at the temple.

Annalie said...

Hey Sarah, how are you doing! I saw your blog on Camis blog, your kids are sooo cute and Jay is so jelous of your dog, he wants one so bad. Anyway, I hope your having a great day!

Trevor said...

Sarah and Rustin! Jill showed me your spot-a-blog, I can't believe how much Sariah has grown already! Rustin always did like to sleep in the grass....while everyone else was mowing.