If every fairytale didn't end with a happily ever after we'd have no hope or faith...so here's our fairytale...
Friday, May 16, 2008
Happy Anniversary to us????
Rustin left the house so happily, I finally didn't have to work so he finally got to got to basketball. He plays every Mon, Wed, and Fri but this week I worked so he finally got to go this week. Well Kempton woke me up when he left, so I went downstairs and chilled on the couch. All of the sudden at 6:34 this A.M. the door opens and I hear this lovely groan and it wasn't saying Happy Anniversary my love!! I ran to the door and Rustin was standing there in intense pain. I knew he was really hurt when he let me take him to the E.R. What was the results...Rustin got a fractured ankle for our anniversary (how many wives can say they given that to their man?? Priceless..) He went and got an x-ray and we get to go see an Orthopedic surgeon next week to see if he needs surgery. Crazy.
This picture is about 30 minutes after we got home. About 2 hours later it was twice that size-gross.
Me and Sariah had a haircut appt today so we went anyways. We CHOPPED her hair off. It looks super cute, I think. I cut a couple inches off mine too-i'm getting used to it.
I think this is a way cute picture, she loves her hair so she has been walking around posing like this all day.
So finally I guess you could say our anniversary was a HAIRY situation...ha ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So HI I found your blog on Jessica's hope you don't mind. What a cute family that you have. Sorry about your anniversary. Hope your hubby is ok. Good luck with that. Oh and cute hair cut.
HEY! How are things! I did not know that you had a blog and I am so glad that I found you guys! That is to bad for Rustin. Hopefully he does not have to have surgery. That is what happened to my ankle. I added you guys to my blog. I hope that is okay.
You hair is SO cute. You will love it short for summer. I love Sariah's too. I hope Rustin's appointment goes well. Hopefully he only needs a cast. Good thing he has a nurse for a wife!!!
Post a Comment