If every fairytale didn't end with a happily ever after we'd have no hope or faith...so here's our fairytale...
Monday, May 5, 2008
Why me and Rustin are so TIRED!!
I woke up because I was falling off the bed at5:15 this morning. I thought to myself....self how can we make this positive? Take a picture!! That makes everything feel better...
At least you can rest assured you have stinkin cute kids... and a dog(that, by the way, Rustin tried to convince me was mine the other night on the phone, by asking me when I was planning on picking her up). LOL!
We have the same problem only substitute the dog for another kid (a bigger one too). But don't they look adorable when they are sleeping. You guys have great kids! (P.S. this is Nicole Sanders not Nicole Rubow)
3 comments:
At least you can rest assured you have stinkin cute kids... and a dog(that, by the way, Rustin tried to convince me was mine the other night on the phone, by asking me when I was planning on picking her up). LOL!
heheh i just want to curl up and cuddle with them, all three are so super cute!
We have the same problem only substitute the dog for another kid (a bigger one too). But don't they look adorable when they are sleeping. You guys have great kids! (P.S. this is Nicole Sanders not Nicole Rubow)
Post a Comment