Thursday, October 30, 2008

"Mom when do we get to go back?"

These wonderful words escaped the lips of my daughter on our way home from the park. Now you may ask, Why is this so wonderful... She doesn't talk like that-ever. In fact, she even talked to my friend's cute little boy. This is a picture of him playing baseball. It was so cute, Sariah went up to bat and wasn't standing right so he went up and showed her how to stand. It was super cute!! We had a blast and it was perfect weather




This is my cute friend and her adorable daughter. Thanks Jess!!!

This is Sariah on the bird, she kept yelling at the top of her lungs..."I'm flying!! I'm flying!!" She had so much fun!!!


This is Bubba on the horse he kept calling, "Rocky." He ran around everywhere!!!



2 comments:

Tahnee said...

Hey... she's riding the froot loops bird! SWEET!!! That picture doesn't even look like Riah... How funny! I'm glad you guys had fun at the park.

Jessica said...

I am going to have to get a copy of those pictures or, I guess I could just steal them off your blog. Carson can't wait to play baseball with his "girlfriend" aka Sariah again. I am glad you are a good mom and took your camera. We ALL had so much fun and can't wait to play with you again!