If every fairytale didn't end with a happily ever after we'd have no hope or faith...so here's our fairytale...
Monday, March 16, 2009
Happy Birthday "TWO" you...
On Sunday, we had a lot of family come down for Bubba's birthday. It was crazy fun. He was blessed with an amazing amount of gifts. So from Bubba I must say: "Than-coo." He got a dinosaur from us and some trucks. He got a gun set from Rustin's mom and dad. From Davey and Keili (and Nicole and Dave) he got some cars and a Jurrasic race track. My sister gave him some more of his favorite trucks. From aunt Tahnee he got a bow and arrow set. Then he got a bike from my mom and dad. I hope that is all of them. I am sure you didn't wake up this morning thinking to yourself, "Hmm I wonder what Bubba got for his birthday." But one day this will be printed out and kept for infinity and beyond.
This is Bubba eating cake. We just like the cake "booger" he aquired. It stayed there til one of my parents wiped it cause they thought it was a booger.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sarah,
I hope you don't mind, I found your blog from our mutual friend Annalie Neve and wanted to write you. My name's Aubrey, my husband Bryan is the one that rides up with your hubby every week to POST. :) I hope you don't mind me writing you, I just wanted to say hello, and from one wife supporter to another maybe we could swap stories, or what not. Anyways....we do have a blog as well but it is private, if you'd like to email me back my email address is aubrey34000@gmail.com . Anyways......it was fun to read your blog and to finally put faces with names :) Your little family is adorable! Hope to hear from you soon,
~Aubrey
Sarah.. those are awesome pics of Bubba. Nice touch with Rust at the end. I laughed my head off, and then off again at the "And 1..2..3..4.." part. See... laughing again. I can totally hear him saying it as he is drawing. LOL!!!
Wow he doesn't just look like Rustin. He acts like him too. That's funny. He's a cute kid.
Post a Comment