Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Hoops star...Look out Spud Webb!!




This is one of Kempton's favorite things to do. He loves to play with his basketball and any ball for that matter. Throughout the day he is always picking up a ball and throwing it. He's got a pretty good throw too. If we set the hoop next to our gorgeous leather couch, he'll spend hours climbing on the couch to dunk it and then get back down to get the ball and climb back up and I think you catch the idea. This basketball hoop is not only enjoyed by the K-man, but it is definitely getting some major mom and dad use too.

2 comments:

Tahnee said...

I think it needs some major Cool Aunt Tahnee use as well. I think it is safe to say you may have a little Michael Jordan in the making. GO KEMPERS! Man is that kid cute or what? You just wanna hug the crap out of him! (Well maybe not literally!)

Clark Family said...

I love your gorgeous leather couch! Haha!