
This face describes our night last night perfectly. When I woke up yesterday, Rustin told me that Sariah had been on the couch the entire morning and wouldn't eat. For Sariah this is very out of the ordinary. Then last night Sariah woke us up because she was thirsty. When I touched her it felt like she was on
fire. Her temp was 104!!! I wanted to take her to the ER, of course, but Rustin gave her a blessing instead. I forgot to mention that she was not having any symptoms besides tiredness. This morning, I called the doctor and they had me bring her in. Sariah kept saying "mom nothing even hurts!"When we got there, her temp was 103 and everyone was saying "oh what a sick looking little girl" any other day I would have been offended, but this morning I had to agree. They did her assessment and then swabbed her throat hoping that would show strept (nope). Then they poked her little finger and got some blood and the grand finale was a big huge shot in her leg. I felt so bad for her so I went to Artic Circle and got her favorite kiddie cone. I knew she was sick when she asked me to put it in the fridge for later. Hopefully it's just a virus and she'll be back to her "normal" self again soon. I have to say this day felt like a vacation (the kind where you just want to go back to the hotel and watch HBO!!! sorry mom...).
5 comments:
Oh poor thing! Don't you hate when your kids are sick, I always feel sp helpless. Thank goodness for the Priesthood! Yes I would love to go to the gym together! Cami and Staci cannot go cause they are getting big prego. Let me know when you want to. What is your phone number?
Hey Sarah, My sister sent me this blog and I have been reading it the last couple of days. This lady just started writing about when her and her now husband of 11 years met. It turned into a story and it is very cute. I thought you might enjoy it and be able to relate a little. (She was a city girl and fell in love with a cowboy). ANyway, here is the website and start at the bottom of the page and work up. This really made me want to live on a ranch and tell Ammon to start wearing wranglers ;-)
anyway, enjoy!
Chalise
http://thepioneerwoman.com/category/black_heelstractor_wheels/the_night_i_met_marlboro_man
p.s what is your e-mail address?
Here is the website
http://thepioneerwoman.com/category/black_heelstractor
For some reason, it won't let me do the whole website. Send me your e-mail and I will e-mail you the link. My email is chalisev@yahoo.com
O my gosh I did the same thing last night with Jared but Travis is up north for a K-9 thing and so I called my mom to watch the kids and when I got to the ER 30 min after ibu he still had a temp of 103 so they gave him a shot and sent us home he hasn't had a high fever today but I still can't put him down I am going crazy let me know what they say about sariah I hope she starts felling better
Post a Comment