Friday, April 25, 2008

Not gonna let it "Croak"!!!


As you have read in my other little entries Sariah loves these stinking sticky frogs (they don't really stink). Well this particular Ribbi (they all have the same name) is ultra special because she actually really earned him. This is the frog she earned after she got done going to the doctor for 3 days and getting 2 big shots in her legs and her finger poked 3 times. So when the poor frog's right arm fell off it was a tragic moment in the Nielsen home. Then Mom got an inspired idea and I told her that her frog was just like Nemo (thank you Disney!!). Sariah loved the idea and she was content for a couple days. Then yesterday she brought me Ribbi and his other leg was coming off! Well Nemo only had one little fin, now what was I going to tell her? So I decided to take matters into my own hands! I decided that I would wrap the leg to the frog, little did I realize it's hard sticking something sticky to something sticky. But this is the final outcome. I guess this could be compared to Pollyanna when she fell out of the tree and hurt both her legs...

3 comments:

Court and Jill said...

genius Sarah!

Tahnee said...

LOL! Sarah... you are such a creative parent! Seriously, you always know how to fix everything. AND... you do such a great with this blog. It's exciting to get on and read it because there is always going to be some funny picture or story... thanks for the ongoing entertainment. Plus it gives me stuff to brag about at work. Oh... tell Rustin... GO JAZZ!!!

Chalise said...

So what ended up being wrong with Sariah? The day after I read your post, Kimball had a fever of 104 and I was wondering what was going around. I never took him in cause it went away.