If every fairytale didn't end with a happily ever after we'd have no hope or faith...so here's our fairytale...
Sunday, October 5, 2008
We're back and better than ever!!!
Well as many of you have noticed I haven't written in a while. Okay it's been a long while. It was a pretty interesting and educational summer. We as a family have learned how much we truly do love each other. Truly. I also learned that when people say that they would do anything to help us during this hard time, they would surpass anything I had imagined. No words or gift I could ever give would even come close to the gratitude in my heart. Thank you so much. I was given an opportunity to find myself and find out I'm not as bad as I thought. I would like to thank openly my family (Rustin's and mine) for all the babysitting, prayers, sacrifice, food, time and cheerleading that was so freely given. I would also like to openly thank my co-workers for all the kind words, patience and extra hours. Thank you to those (you know who you are) who allowed my children to become part of their family. I have a new testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father. I have learned that they are there for us always. Here is a couple of pictures of the kids and what they did this summer...
Here is Sariah on a fishing trip with Dad, Kempton and Grandpa Nielsen. She loves the outdoors and I must say this is the cutest picture ever!!
Here is Sariah and Bubba looking at the fish that Sariah caught on her princess fishing pole!!
Here's an adorable picture of the kids on a camping trip. Sariah and Kempton became each other's shadows. They were inseperable.
This is at a 4th of July parade. I love this picture.
I kind of tweaked this picture. I think it is a perfect depiction of Bubba's personality.
This is a picture of us at Bridal Vail Falls on one of my passes. It was gorgeous. I really learned how much I love my pickin' kids man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Sarah, you have NO IDEA how happy I am that you are home! I have missed talking to you and hope to talk to you soon! Please call me anytime! I love and miss ya! -Shayna
Sarah, I am happy to hear how good you are doing! I know I didn't get to hang out with you much but I love and miss you. Keep in touch! Kristy
I'm so glad your back!!! I have been worried about you. I tried e-mailing you but it came back saying I didn't have the right e-mail address. We need to get together soon. We sure miss you guys.
chalise.
p.s. would you e-mail me so I have your e-mail address and I can send you an invite to our blog.
chalisev@yahoo.com
Hello I am so happy to see that you are back. You have on idea how much I have thought about you this summer I really want to talk to you there are some things that I want to tell you. Anyway You guys have the cutest family every we need to get are familys together we are way way missing all of you. call me
Yay! When do we get to see you???
Sarah....I am SO glad you are back. I was hoping to work with you on Sunday to catch up!!! We are going to be out of town all next week, but after that we are coming over...I am not forgetting your invitation to come visit anytime!!! Let me know if you need anything.
Hey Sarah,
It's your long lost missionary mom. I hope you don't mind that I found your blog on Kathleen's. I would love to talk to you. I tried to call you this summer but I think I might have an old number. Call me if you have a chance.
792-4636
email: marihshaw@gmail.com
Love you!
Marianne
Hey- I've been thinking of you and checking your blog like a MAJOR stalker!
When you get a chance- will you send me your email?? curious_georges@hotmail.com
Post a Comment