Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just a couple more pics...

This post is just really random, pretty much I just had some pictures that I took that I meant to put on the blog but didn't know where to put them so here you are:


This is my bear in hibernation. He fell asleep on the way out to where we were going trick-or-treating. I just thought it was pretty cute and funny.

Here is my sad kangaroo. I don't even remember why she was sad. I think it was because we wouldn't light her candle that was in her pumpkin. After all it was smack dab in the middle of the day!!!

Here's my kangaroo waiting for the bus. She was so excited to go dressed up. We really tried hard to make her look very female and very kangarooish. People asked her if she was a bunny-I give up!


This is before we left to go trick-or-treating. We were a very happy bunch.



Rusitin was mad because I wouldn't let him buy a costume so he stole Sariah's!!!




3 comments:

Jamie said...

Sarah!!! Hi it's me Jamie from work. I can't believe I didn't get to see you before I moved. I miss it there so much. How is everything going? Your kids are adorable and look how cute you look. I like your hair. Hope it's ok that I checked out your blog.

Tahnee said...

LOL!!! Rustin... ya know.. if you want bows on your head I"m sure sarah can show you how to glue bows to a bald head. I think she has had a little practice. There is no need to steal from the children- have your parents taught you NOTHING!!! And... the pictures of the kids in the costumes... priceless. I'm glad you posted them, who said you always need a story. It's funny that in one picture Sariah is so sad, and the one right below it, she is so excited. LOL! Cuteness!

Tahnee said...

Oh... and Sarah... when I saw Riah.. I thought, "what a cute little girly kangaroo". NO worries. And since when do bunnies carry their young in a pouch on their belly? NEVER that's when! I shake my head in disbelief at adult education.