The kids were playing on our bed and they both jumped right into each other. Sariah received a lovely bump on the head and bubba was treated to a black eye...

The rest are pictures of when we were playing around with the camera last night...


This is Sariah "posing." She was super cute.

I am usually oppossed to puting my picture on here, but I have to put the next two. Sariah took this. I was pleasantly surprised how steady she is with the camera. Plus Bubba would only smile for her...um yeah he pretty much worships the ground she walks on.

Sariah took this one too. I just love how she put the flower clip in my hair because (as you can tell by the picture above this one) it had a long day at work!
7 comments:
Hey Sarah, I don't know if I ever told you, but I love your haircut! It is super cute!
hey look at your buff muscles
SARAH!!! You look so blasted cute in those pictures! I love, love, love the one where Bubba is hugging you so tight around the neck! CUTE!!! And I love the clip. I think I know what I'll make you for Christmas. Hahahaha... Sariah is quite the little poser when she gets her picture taken. I love her!
Just another fan of your short hair. You look so cute.
shurtleff! it's me, eaton! if you didn't want me to ever find you again, blame petersen. she sent me the link to your blog. i love reading up on you. how in the world are you, girl!? please let me hear from you - brookeybarragan@gmail.com.
So Sarah... what the verdict man? Do we get to enjoy the pleasure of your awesomeness tomorrow? Please say yes, please say yes (me praying-REALLY HARD!!!)
You are right...Buba's eye does look much better now. Super cute pictures. We had so much fun playing with you. Hope you have a fun weekend!
Post a Comment