Today Rustin got some pretty spectacular news...He got his dream job!!! Today Sarah got some pretty heartbreaking news...Rustin got his dream job!!! I am really happy for him, but I am having a very hard time thinking about leaving my job. As you all know, I love my job a lot. I just want to tell Rustin I am really proud of him and all the hard work and struggles he has had to go through.
5 comments:
Yeah for you guys. It is hard to leave there isn't it? It will be good though. Where to?
Congrats! That is great. It will be hard to leave but worth it! Let us know if you need help with anything!
Yay!!! What region????? More details please!!
WOO HOO! That is so cool! That stinks for you. You will like it were you work next as well. It's hard to leave but you will love it. I thought that about where I am now. I love the people here and my job!
Congratulations, Rustin! Are you guys moving to the Salt Lake Area? If so, it will be cool to have you close here. And Sarah, I am so sorry that you're leaving a job you love so much, but on the other hand it's cool that you really enjoy your profession (you must be really good at it). And if you move here, maybe you can help deliver my next baby (not anytime soon - hahaha!)
Good luck with everything, guys!
Post a Comment