
Today is Sarah's birthday. We didn't get to do too much becuase I am still sick with the flu. Sariah is probably as excited for Sarah's birthday as she is for her own. We did manage to get cake and ice cream and we will celebrate when I feel well enough. I won't tell you how old she is because I fear her. She still looks good for twenty one though!!! We love her, escpecially me, and are very greatfull to have her. She is great wife (excluding hunting season) and I count myself very lucky to be married to her. She is bearable during hunting season and makes up for it after.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Sarah!!!!!!!!!! Love ya! I'm with Rustin, you do look great for 21!
Happy B-day Sarah!!! Hope it was GREAT. We love you. (Rust I am impressed I didn't know you could blog too, having 4 sisters really paid off)
Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day. The kids are so excited..they love you so much.
Happy Birthday Sarah!! I hope you had a wonderful day!
Hmp..mm.mmm...(clearing of throat) Today is such a special day it's birthday time you see... I want to wish a great big happy birthday... to ME! Oh.. wait, it's Your birthday... Crap... Hmp...mmm..mmm (you know the drill) Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear S-A-R-A-H (holding of note) HAPPY BIRTHDAY... TO YOU!!!
Hey Rust... I'm so proud of your blogging capabilities. I agree with Nic... you amazing/wonderful/sent from heaven to bless your life sisters, have definately paid off. Oh, and , I fear Sarah too, ;0)
Happy late Birthday Sarah! You are so cute, I love your pictures. I can't believe how big Sariah looks in the last pictures. She is so pretty!
Post a Comment